Electric Vehicle Conference - EV Roadmap 7: Making Connections
Jul 24, 2014 09:00 AM
Jul 25, 2014 05:00 PM
|Where||Portland World Trade Center- 121 SW Salmon St., Portland, OR 97204|
|Contact Name||Drive Oregon|
|Add event to calendar||
Widespread electric vehicle adoption requires a supportive "ecosystem" of stakeholders, from utilities and local governments to vehicle OEMs, charging providers, interest groups, and drivers. This collaborative approach - and the technology already embedded in electric vehicles - places electric vehicles at the cutting edge of exciting new developments in connected cars, intelligent transportation systems, and autonomous vehicles.
If you are interested in widespread electric vehicle adoption, mark your calendars for EV Roadmap 7, where we will explore questions such as:
- What are the most effective models of stakeholder collaboration to advance electric vehicle adoption?
- What are we learning about the business model for vehicle charging - in public, in the workplace, and elsewhere?
- What can we learn from this dense network's development and impact on the vehicle market?
- How can new connected car technologies facilitate advanced payment systems, multimodal transportation, and sustainable transportation?
- How can these technologies accelerate electric vehicle adoption?
Fun fact: One in five of all quick chargers in the nation are in the small state of Oregon.
About EV Roadmap
The “EV Roadmap” workshop series brings together Oregon’s early adopters and international experts to inform transportation electrification efforts across the nation. EV Roadmap 7 will also offer "electric road trips" to some of the most important and beautiful areas of Oregon’s “electric ecosystem.” Portland State University, Portland General Electric, and Drive Oregon bring EV Roadmap to you.
For more information, to reserve your spot, and/ or to secure last year’s pricing go to: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ev-roadmap-7-making-connections-registration-8784216829
Don't forgot your Promo Code from Solar Oregon! Type in the promo code ‘SOLAR’ for $25 off the registration fee.