Jul 27, 2012 01:00 PM
Jul 29, 2012 03:30 PM
|Where||John Day, Oregon|
|Add event to calendar||
The most comprehensive energy and self-reliant living fair in the Northwest!
- 50 workshops on renewable energy, energy efficiency, and traditional living skills.
- Saturday is Family Day with children’s workshops.
- Solwest Keynote Address by Kathy Bash
- Exhibits on renewable energy and self reliant living
- The latest in energy technology, a chance to talk with the inventors.
- Networking with others like you who care about energy independence.
- AFV Alley alternative transportation showcase.
- Good food and entertainment in beautiful surroundings.
WHEN: July 27, 28 & 29, 2012
Friday, July 27: 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 28: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 29: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Grant County Fairgrounds
411 NW Bridge St.
John Day, Oregon 97845
COST: Adults - $5.00 Daily; $10 for the weekend
Juniors (13-17) - $2.00 Daily; $4 for the weekend (free for children 12 and under)
Family - $10.00 Daily; $20 for the weekend