Solar Oregon has a long history of building a clean energy future. For 35 years, we have been demonstrating the power of solar energy and water heating by leading tours, offering workshops, advocating for pro-solar policies, and helping thousands of people navigate the installation process.
We can’t do that work without the support of our members. Join a growing network of businesses and organizations that are helping promote and expand solar in Oregon and SW Washington!
The Benefits of Supporting Solar Oregon
- Logo on Solar Oregon website as a business member
- Discounts on Solar Oregon events, such as our Solar Drinks, Winery Tours, and annual conference.
- Participate in meetings and events, including Solar Oregon’s Annual Meeting.
- Connect with others who care about advancing solar energy in Oregon.
- Business member employees receive individual membership discount of 50%
- See HERE for the benefits that come with higher levels of support!
Donate At a Level That Works for Your Organization
- Basic Membership – $300
- Partner Membership – $600
- Sustaining Membership – $1200 to $2400
- Title Membership – $10,000