"Tax credit purchase (auction) set for October 8"
Reduce your 2012 tax liability now...
And help Oregon go green... energy.
Oregon Department of Energy and Oregon Department of Revenue invite you
to participate in this year's tax credit purchase program (auction).
Proceeds generated from this year's tax credit program will be awarded in 2013.
Here are the quick facts:
* Tax credits will be available for purchase online from October 8-12.
* The state will offer up to $1.5 million tax credits in increments of $500.00.
* Minimum bid is $475.00 for $500.00 in tax credits.
* There is no limit to the amount of tax credits purchased, no maximum bid.
* Tax credits can reduce your tax liability (see your tax advisor).
Tax credit purchase proceeds support development of systems that produce energy using biomass, solar, geothermal, hydroelectric, wind, landfill gas, biogas or wave, tidal or ocean thermal energy technology.
For additional information and to access an online tax credit application, visit ODOE online at Oregon.gov/energy <http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/PERTAX/pages/credit-auction-info.aspx>