Field Energy Advisor
“We will create wealth for this country, our customers, our families and our company”
Our mission is to create a planet run by the sun. We are accomplishing this goal with both our proven abilities and quality of service in all aspects companywide. Sunrun is a customer driven company as we hire the best of the best to assure the excellent service and maintain the outstanding value by which we have been recognized.
Sunrun lays claim to inventing the power purchase agreement (PPA); the method by which 74% of Californians have chosen to go solar. Through our pioneering model known as solar service, Sunrun allows homeowners to pay for the power, not the panels. We are looking for a number of strong, passionate individuals to join us in our renewable energy campaign. If you share the same hunger for a clean, green world… Let’s Chat!
The FEA is an Entry-Level position into the marketing department with development opportunities as we expand in 2015-2016. Learn A to Z the solar process and gain experience to advance headfirst into a Sunrun career. The goal is to set appointments for a solar consultant to sit down with homeowners and discover how much money they can save by going solar for little to no money down. Essentially the FEA recognizes an interest in solar from homeowners and educates them just enough to set the appointment with a consultant. This position is all about creating solid appointments… NO SALES NECESSARY!
- Desire to advance and grow in the industry of renewable energy
- Tech-savvy and be comfortable navigating an iPad
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with customer’s face to face
- Positive, hardworking attitude
- Strong work ethic and motivation to be the best
- Goal Oriented
- Ability to stand and walk for up to six hours a day
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to transport event equipment up to four feet long and fifty pounds
- Paid training with a passionate industry expert
- Growth opportunities and skill development
- Hourly + Commission + Bonuses
We are currently conducting interviews for this highly competitive position, so send us your resume ASAP! We are looking to promote 100s of individuals this year and our entry-level staff will have a head start.
Thank you for your interest. Power Forward!
Job Type: Part-time
Local candidates only: Portland, OR