The Basics of Going Solar - Beaverton
Apr 23, 2013
from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
|Where||Beaverton Community Center, Community Room, 12350 SW Fifth St. Beaverton|
|Add event to calendar||
The Beaverton library's 17.6 kW solar electric system, installed last year.
The Basics of Going Solar workshop covers why solar is a smart
choice for Oregon. Come find out:
- How well solar works in Oregon's climate
- Available solar technologies and how they fit into your overall energy use
- What makes a good site for solar
- The financial considerations of going solar including incentives and tax credits
- Leasing, power purchase and financing options
Residential tax credits and incentives often pay for up to 75% of the cost!
This workshop is free, but please RSVP to let us know you are coming!