Top Ten Things You Can Do To Support Solar Oregon
December 15, 2016
- Become a member. Annual membership dues range from $20-$60 a year. Truly committed may consider a Lifetime membership.
- Volunteer. There are frequently opportunities where help is needed. Your help.
- Engage others. Interact with the community and talk about the benefits of solar energy. Encourage others to consider investment in solar technology, and to join Solar Oregon.
- Vote Solar. Support legislation that helps make solar a mainstream resource in the Oregon and the rest of the U.S.
Set an Example
- Participate in your electric utilities renewable energy offset program. Portland General Electric option is Green Source, and Pacific Power’s is Blue Sky. Both help bring new renewables online.
- Contribute. The events and programs that Solar Oregon hosts are in need of sponsorship help. Contributions are tax deductible, well appreciated, and help us spread achieve our mission.
Share. Share Solar Oregon’s news with 3 family members and friends. Share your solar experience with your networks!